Privacy Statement for Business Contacts
This statement applies to the personal information of individuals who work for companies with which [school] has a business relationship.
Our school is committed to store and manage the personal data of our business contacts in a secure way. The purpose of this statement is to explain what data we collect, how we use that data, how our customers can request that we handle less information about them, and how we ensure the security of their personal information.
- We have implemented adequate privacy measures and expect all other organizations working with us to provide a service at a similar level of quality to us.
- We only send marketing emails to customers who have personally opted for that. They are given the opportunity to decide on this and change their decision later.
- If we are requesting and managing your personal data, we will always explain why we are requesting the data, what we will use it for and with whom we will share it.
- We only collect personal information if it is legitimate from a privacy point of view.
- We only ask for so much personal data that is needed to provide our services at an appropriate level and to be able to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations.
- We only use personal data for the purpose for which we originally collected it.
- If you want to know what personal information we have about your or want to change or delete it, you can request it at any time by writing to [privacy email address] . We will comply with the request, provided that it does not conflict with our legal or contractual obligations.
What personnel data do we collect from business contacts?
||What do we use it for|
||Name, phone, email, correspondence
What do we use the personal data for?
Keep contact with corporate customers
What is the legal basis for collecting the personal data?
We collect business contact data for the purposes of
- legitimate interests
In the course of our business, we get in contact with several companies and then we save the contact details of the contact persons for the purpose of future contact (legitimate interest).
Whom do we share the personal data with?
We share the name and company contact information of the customer's contact person with other staff at the school and with teachers who hold trainings at the customer.
We enter into a strict contract with all individuals and organizations that access personal information while participating on our behalf in the performance of our services to ensure the protection of personal information and to comply with data protection laws. From time to time, we check with an independent auditor that service providers meet our expectations.
How long do we store the personal data?
We do not delete business contact details on our own initiative.
How do we ensure the safety of personal data?
The Internet is not a secure medium, so the security of information sent using online communication technology (such as e-mail) cannot be guaranteed. However, from the moment your personal data arrives to us, it is safe and handled in accordance with data protection regulations.
What do we do to ensure safety:
- We minimize the amount of documentation printed during the courses. Irrelevant documents are destroyed. Whatever can be stored electronically is stored in that form, paper documents are stored locked up so that only the school staff can access it and only those of them who are competent.
- The office computers are in a separate lockable room, all computers are password protected. We do not store data locally on computers, only on the network. Data stored on the network is backed up daily. Computers can only be accessed by school staff, everyone has their own user access.
- Personal data is stored and managed electronically in an online cloud-based system that complies with data protection rules. To use it, you need to log in, data transmission is encrypted, data protection is ensured by a secure software and hardware infrastructure, and the data is backed up at least on a daily basis.
How can you check what personal data is stored about you, how can the data be modified or removed?
It is possible to check, modify, limit or delete the amount of personal data we store.
In order to achieve this:
- mail a request by post to this address: [school name and address]
- call [telefonszám] phone number
- send your request to the [privacy email cím]email address.
If you are not satisfied with how your request is handled, you have the right to file a complaint at the following address:
Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság
Updates to this privacy statement
Should there be changes in our privacy practices you will find a new version of this statement at https://www.schooldrive.net/shared/terms/en/privacy.html and we will highlight the changes. We will also ask for your approval for the changes if that is required by the law.
Last update: May 25, 2018