Privacy Statement for School Staff
This statement applies to the personal information of [school] office staff.
Our school is committed to store and manage the personal data of our office staff in a secure way. The purpose of this statement is to explain what data we collect, how we use that data, how our office staff can request that we handle less information about them, and how we ensure the security of their personal information.
- We have implemented adequate privacy measures and expect all other organizations working with us to provide a service at a similar level of quality to us.
- If we are requesting and managing your personal data, we will always explain why we are requesting the data, what we will use it for and with whom we will share it.
- We only collect personal information if it is legitimate from a privacy point of view.
- We only ask for so much personal data that is needed to provide our services at an appropriate level and to be able to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations.
- We only use personal data for the purpose for which we originally collected it.
- If you want to know what personal information we have about your or want to change or delete it, you can request it at any time by writing to [privacy email address] . We will comply with the request, provided that it does not conflict with our legal or contractual obligations.
What personnel data do we collect from office staff?
||What do we use it for|
||Name, birth name, mother's name, place and date of birth, address, id number, tax number, insurance number, bank account
- Work contract
- Keep contact
- Hours worked per day
- Illness certificate
- Settlement / Payroll Accounting
||Access data (email, password, transaction log)
- Access to the system
- Activity logging
What do we use the personal data for?
- Contractual relationship (employee / assignment / subcontracting), personnel processes, financial accounting (contract, accounting / invoicing, contact)
- Keep contact with teachers and business customers
What is the legal basis for collecting the personal data?
We collect business contact data for the purposes of
- performing a contract
- legitimate interests
Personal data is required to enter into an employment contract in order for the contract to be lawful, so in this case the data is needed to establish a contractual relationship .
The school works with persons and organizations and it is necessary to name a contact person who acts as liaison for them. In this case, we provide the employee's information for the purposses of legitimate interests.
Whom do we share the personal data with?
We share the employee’s name and company contact with the other school staff and with the individuals or organizations (teachers, corporate customers) with whom they interact in the course of their work.
We share our financial information with our accountant.
We may share data with government agencies upon request, if legally justified.
We enter into a strict contract with all individuals and organizations that access personal information while participating on our behalf in the performance of our services to ensure the protection of personal information and to comply with data protection laws. From time to time, we check with an independent auditor that service providers meet our expectations.
How long do we store the personal data?
We store the personal data of our employees for 6 calendar years following the calendar year of termination of their employment. The same applies to financial information, including the personal information on it.
After that, the personal data will be deleted or modified so that they cannot be linked to a person (anonymised).
How do we ensure the safety of personal data?
The Internet is not a secure medium, so the security of information sent using online communication technology (such as e-mail) cannot be guaranteed. However, from the moment your personal data arrives to us, it is safe and handled in accordance with data protection regulations.
What do we do to ensure safety:
- We minimize the amount of documentation printed during the courses. Irrelevant documents are destroyed. Whatever can be stored electronically is stored in that form, paper documents are stored locked up so that only the school staff can access it and only those of them who are competent.
- The office computers are in a separate lockable room, all computers are password protected. We do not store data locally on computers, only on the network. Data stored on the network is backed up daily. Computers can only be accessed by school staff, everyone has their own user access.
- Personal data is stored and managed electronically in an online cloud-based system that complies with data protection rules. To use it, you need to log in, data transmission is encrypted, data protection is ensured by a secure software and hardware infrastructure, and the data is backed up at least on a daily basis.
How can you check what personal data is stored about you, how can the data be modified or removed?
It is possible to check, modify, limit or delete the amount of personal data we store.
In order to achieve this:
- mail a request by post to this address: [school name and address]
- call [telefonszám] phone number
- send your request to the [privacy email cím]email address.
If you are not satisfied with how your request is handled, you have the right to file a complaint at the following address:
Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság
Updates to this privacy statement
Should there be changes in our privacy practices you will find a new version of this statement at https://www.schooldrive.net/shared/terms/en/privacy.html and we will highlight the changes. We will also ask for your approval for the changes if that is required by the law.
Last update: May 25, 2018