SchoolDrive Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP").
Unless otherwise defined here, capitalized terms are defined in the relevant agreement ("Agreement") between the customer, reseller or other authorized user ("You") and the Service Provider.
You agree not to use the Services for any of the following activities or to allow them to be used by third parties or end users:
- bulk creation or distribution of unsolicited commercial mail;
- violating or encouraging the legal rights of others;
- use for illegal, offensive, illegal, defamatory or fraudulent purposes;
- Deliberate dissemination of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, false news, or other harmful or deceptive elements;
- disrupting the use of the Services or equipment providing the Services by customers, authorized resellers and / or authorized users;
- modify, disable or circumvent any features of the Services;
- test or decrypt the Services to identify limitations and deficiencies or to circumvent filtering features.
- grant multiple people access to a single end user account without using the Services authorization features;
- resale of all or part of end user accounts as part of commercial products recommended to third parties;
- recording audio or video recordings of conversations without the consent of the other party (if required by applicable laws and regulations) (Customer is solely responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the countries concerned).
Failure to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or termination of the Services, or both, in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.